Staron® mineral-acrylic boards
Staron® boards consist of mineral-acrylic material from the Solid Surface group which offers a wealth of innovative interior design solutions.
Due to its ingredients such as aluminum hydroxide, acrylic resins and natural pigments, it can be heat treated, which allows you to model it according to your boldest ideas.
What is Staron®?
STARON® is a solid, homogeneous and pore-free material for the production of boards and pressed elements, consisting of one third ofacrylic resin (PMMA) and two-thirds of aluminum hydroxide, a natural mineral produced from bauxite and pigments.
Staron is distinguished by its exceptional durability, it is renewable and easy to repair, it can be periodically polished and burnished, which makes it look like new even after many years of intensive use.
The material can be joined together seamlessly, so as to get any dimensions and thickness.
The boards are available in an attractive and wide range of colors, the surface can be finished with matte, semi-matt (satin) and high gloss
Staron® boards - offer
- STARON® boards (37 decors in JUAN warehouse)
- glues dedicated to STARON® boards and glue guns
- STARON® board processing materials: electric grinders, grinding and polishing materials, cloths, etc.
Staron® boards - application
With Staron® boards you can create:
- conference tables
- sanitary rooms, public toilets
- reception desks
- restaurants and bars
- cash desks
- exhibitions and boards
- window sills, wall cladding
Staron® boards - features
- high durability
- easy processing
- thermoplastic properties (it is easy to shape in high temperature)
- resistance to water
- resistance to dirt, discoloration, chemicals
- hygienic properties (dirt, fungi, bacteria do not penetrate the material)
- ease of cleaning
- renewable and easy to repair
- seamless connection, no visible joints
- homogeneous structure throughout cross-section of the material
- fire resistance
- taking the ambient temperature
- wide range of colors
Staron® mineral-acrylic board - dimensions
WEIGHT OF THE BOARD [Kg]
Recommended thickness for countertops: 12,3mm
Attention: When buying, make sure that the boards from which the product will be made come from one production batch, as there may be slight differences in the shades between individual batches of boards.
Staron® boards - benefits for the customer
- it is a hygienic, renewable and easy-care material
- you will get any dimensions and shapes
- you will create a unique and functional interior!