What is laminate
Laminate is a decorative material consisting of a combination of materials with different physical, technological and mechanical properties. They can be successfully applied on various bases (eg particle board or MDF)
- multiple layers of core paper,
- decorative paper,
- top protective layer (OVERLAY).
Each individual layer is impregnated with thermosetting resins under high pressure and high temperature. As a result, a solid material, that combines high visual appeal and resistance, is obtained.
Laminates - features
- abrasion resistance,
- availability in many colors and structures,
- ease of cleaning and moisture resistance.
CPL laminates - application
- wall panels,
- window sills,
- furniture fronts,
- doors and door frames.
HPL (High Pressed Laminate) laminates are produced in sheets, in HPL presses under increased pressure (up to 9 MPa) and at increased temperature (up to 185 ° C). In contrast to CPL laminates - they have a larger number of layers of core paper which increases their thickness and durability.
We offer HPL laminates:
- standard - designed for flat horizontal surfaces (HGS) or for flat vertical surfaces (VGS),
- postforming - ideal for covering surfaces with rounded edges. They can be reformatted after heating to 165-185 ° C and used for the production of worktops, doors and window sills,
- fire-retardant - combine two features: flame resistance and decoration, making them an ideal combination of design and functionality,
- special laminates:
- laminates dyed in mass,
- laminates with an individual print,
- laminates with metallic coating,
- magnetic laminates,
- high gloss laminates,
- laminates with natural veneer coating.
HPL laminates - application
- kitchen worktops,
- box and upholstered furniture,
- furniture fronts
- sliding and external doors,
- wall panels.
HPL compact boards
HPL compact boards (HPL compact laminates) are solid, self-supporting laminates wihich possess very good mechanical properties. They are made of the right amount of core paper, which translates into their thickness. The decorative layers appear on both sides of the board. For greater durability - they are protected with a durable coating (OVERLAY). They are available in thicknesses from 2mm.
- internal compact boards,
- external compact boards.
Internal compact boards
Internal compact boards are distinguished by very high resistance to water, moisture and all kinds of mechanical damage. These features make them the perfect material for use in the so-called "Wet zones" and in objects of high intensity of use.
Internal compact boards - features
- extremely resistant to moisture,
- mechanically durable - including high resistance to abrasion,
- resistant to chemical and biological compounds,
- easy to maintain,
- available in flame-retardant version.
Internal compact boards - application
- sanitary cabins,
- cloakroom and swimmimg pool lockers,
- countertops and counters,
- wall cladding in laboratories, medical facilities, hotels, office buildings and residential buildings,
- interior furnishings.
External compact boards
External compact boards are distinguished by high resistance to difficult weather conditions. Excellent technical parameters and a wide range of colors make external compact boards an ideal alternative to traditional facade materials.
External compact boards - features
- resistance to UV radiation,
- resistance to weather conditions,
- hardness and surface resistance,
- easy maintenance.
External compact boards are also available in flame retardant version.
External compact boards - application
- ventilated façade claddings,
- balcony furnishings,
- decorative partitions and fences.
Laminates - benefits for the customer
- they will be durable, hygienic and easy to clean,
- they will give your interior a unique character,
- a huge selection of decors and structures will diversify your design.