- a wide range of patterns and colors,
- the highest quality at an attractive price,
- modern surface structures,
- high strength.
Infinitely many (decorative) possibilities
In our offer you will find over 90 decors one-color, fancy and wood-like tops. Different surface structures - matte, gloss, pea, wood or stone structures - will allow you to perfectly match the worktop to both modern and classic kitchens.
Laminate countertops - structure
We produce kitchen worktops using modern postforming technology. During the production of countertops - the laminate is folded and hot glued to the properly profiled edge of the board.
- base material - 3-layered chipboard,
- top layer of the top and rounded front - high-quality HPL, CPL decorative laminate,
- bottom layer - backpressure moisture-resistant paper,
- the place of contact between the laminate and the balancing paper is sealed and secured with a polyurethane adhesive joint.
A novelty in our offer are countertops with Silver collection - U2R5 profile. As the only Polish manufacturer, we have used a modern technology of strengthening the front of the table top with chipboard, thanks to which the rounded surface of the table top has perfect smoothness and higher resistance to mechanical damage.
Laminated worktops - dimensions
|Thickness: 28mm||Profile: C2R5, LR14|
|Thickness: 38mm||Profile: U2R5 (SILVER collection)|
|Length: 3050 mm, selected decors: 4200mm|
|Width: 600, 700, 800, 900, 1200mm|
|Countertops: unilaterally or bilaterally rounded|
We also sell table tops without curves.
Laminate worktops - features
- mechanical strength,
- resistance to dirt and UV rays,
- rich colors,
- abrasion resistance,
- resistance to high temperature (with short contact with the surface of the table top),
- ease of processing and assembly,
- hygiene class: E-1.
Laminated worktops - application
- worktops in kitchen furniture,
- table tops and desks,
- reception, shop and restaurant counters.
Laminated worktops - accessories
Our offer also includes:
- laminate strip matched to each table top (with or without glue),
- side edging strips,
- angular strips - for joining the tops at right angles in the letter "L",
- slot strips - for extending countertops,
- laminate strip for the table top trim,
- transparent wall edging strips.
Untypical orders are treated individually. If you need:
- a top covered with decorative laminate on both sides,
… Then you are in the right place.
See what else we can do for you:
- we cut our countertops to size,
- we cover narrow edges,
- we make holes for the sink, hob, etc.
When placing an order for countertops, it is enough to provide us with a template or drawing with the given dimensions of the elements.
Internal laminated window sills
Laminated internal window sills are manufactured in the postforming technology. The three-layer chipboard is covered with a durable and abrasion-resistant laminate. The colors of the window sills are the same as the decors of JUAN countertops.
- hygienic certificate E1,
- technical approval of the Building Research Institute (ITB).
Internal window sills - dimensions
|Thickness: 28mm||Profile: C2R5, LR14|
|Thickness: 38mm||Profile: U2R5|
|Length: 3050mm selected decors also 4200mm|
|Width: 290mm and/ or 390mm|
Laminate-covered chipboards /
In our offer you will find over 90 chipboard decors covered with decorative laminate from the JUAN collection.
Chipboards covered with laminate - dimensions
- Thickness: 10, 16, 28, 38 mm,
- Length: 3050mm also selected decors for 10 mm thickness 4200mm
- Width: 600, 1200mm.
Laminate-covered chipboards - application
- wall panels,
- cabinet fronts and bodies,
- desk tops and counters.
JUAN - customer benefits
- cutting, gluing and milling,
- digital processing.
List of dimensions of our products
|600, 700, 800, 900, 1200||28, 38||3050, selected decors 4200|
LAMINATED BOARD /
|600, 1200||10||3050, selected decors 4200|
|16, 28, 38||3050|
Attention: The given lengths are factory dimensions and require an equation