- a wide range of designs and colors,
- the highest quality at an attractive price,
- modern surface structures,
- high strength.
Infinitely many (decorative) possibilities
We offer over 90 decors of monochromatic, fancy and wood-like worktops. Different surface structure - matt, gloss, grained, wood or stone structure - will allow you to perfectly match the worktop to both modern and classic kitchens.
Laminate countertops - structure
We produce kitchen countertops using modern postforming technology. During the production of countertops, the laminate is bent and hot-glued to the appropriately contoured edge of the board.
- base material - 3-layered chipboard,
- top layer of the worktop and rounded front - high-quality HPL, CPL decorative laminate,
- bottom layer - backpressure moisture-resistant paper,
- the place of contact between the laminate and the backpressure paper is sealed and secured with a joint of polyurethane adhesive.
A novelty in our offer - Silver collection - U2R5 profile. As the only Polish manufacturer, we use modern technology to strengthen the front part of the worktop with a chipboard strip, allowing us to obtain the rounded edge and contributing to its perfect smoothness and higher resistance to mechanical damage.
Laminate countertops - dimensions
|Thickness: 28mm||Profile: LR14|
|Thickness: 38mm||Profile: U2R5 (SILVER collection)|
|Length: 3050 mm, selected decors: 4200mm|
|Width: 600, 700, 800, 900, 1200mm|
|Countertops: unilaterally or bilaterally rounded|
We also offer countertops in U2R9, UR14 profile, as well as non-rounded countertops.
In Juan stock there are countertops of the following dimensions:
- Width: 600mm
- length: 3050mm
- Thickness: 28mm profile LR14,
- Thickness: 38mm profile U2R5,
- unilaterally rounded worktops.
Laminate countertops - features
- mechanical strength,
- resistance to dirt and UV rays,
- rich colors,
- abrasion resistance,
- resistance to high temperature (in case of short contact with the worktop surface),
- ease of machining and assembly,
- hygiene class: E-1.
Laminate countertops - application
- worktops in kitchen furniture,
- table and desk tops,
- reception, store and restaurant counters.
Laminate countertops - accessories
We also offer:
- laminate strips suited to each worktop (with and without glue),
- side edging strips,
- angle edging strip - for connecting tops at right angle in the shape of letter "L",
- joining strips - for extending worktops,
- laminate strips for wall edging strips,
- transparent wall edging strips.
Untypical orders are treated individually. If you need:
- a top covered with decorative laminate on both sides,
- a top with an individual print,
... you are in the right place.
See what else we can do for you:
- we cut our countertops to size,
- we cover narrow edges,
- we make holes for the sink, hob, etc.
When placing an order for countertops, it is enough to provide us with a template or drawing giving dimensions of elements.
Internal laminated window sills
Internal laminated window sills are produced in postforming technology. The three-layer chipboard is coated with a durable and abrasion-resistant laminate. Colors of the window sills correspond with JUAN countertop decors.
- hygienic certificate E1,
- technical approval of the Building Research Institute (ITB).
Internal window sills - dimensions
|Thickness: 28mm||Profile: LR14, UR14, U2R9|
|Thickness: 38mm||Profile: U2R5 , U2R9|
|Length: 3050mm selected decors also 4200mm|
|Width: 290mm or 390mm|
Laminate-covered chipboards /
We offer more than 90 decors of chipboard covered with decorative laminate from JUAN collection.
Laminate-covered chipboards - dimensions
- Thickness: 10, 16, 28, 38 mm,
- Length: 3050mm selected decors also 4200mm (for thickness 28 and 38mm),
- Width: 600, 1200mm.
Laminate-covered chipboards - application
- wall panels,
- fronts and bodies of cabinets,
- desks and counters.
JUAN - benefits for the customer
- cutting, covering and milling,
- digital processing.
List of dimensions of our products
|600, 700, 800, 900, 1200||28, 38||3050,
selected decors: 4200
LAMINATED BOARD /
|600, 1200||10, 16, 28, 38||3050|
Attention: Given lengths are factory dimensions and require equalization